Friday, June 02, 2006

Thank You Santa Cruz

Tonight ended my last night in Santa Cruz. First thing tomorrow morning I am on a plane to Washington DC for the first stage in my Africa experience. I have spent the last week in SC feeling the love of my family and friends here. From a great going away party, to seeing people I hadn't seen in years, meeting new friends, going to Jordan's t-ball game, eating great food (thanks Mom) and just enjoying the amazing weather; I had a great time this week. It's very late and I am off tomorrow so I am going to keep this short and wrap things up. Thank you Santa Cruz and all of your amazing people, and thanks to all my city and east bay friends too. I will miss you all (well, at least most of you) while I am in Africa. Please keep in touch and I will try to do the same. Good night and best wishes. Off I go (finally), Krista

3 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger stearns003 said...

Girl -
You're off finally! I like the update of your trip here, and I'm so happy for you that you're finally off on your own adventure. Can't wait to hear all the news!

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Randal Kay said...

You Rock! And I miss you already. IT's amazing that we used to not talk for a week or more at a time whne you where neraby, but now I miss one day of talking with you and it seems like forever. I suppose I'll get used to it over time...or maybe not...I, in some ways, hope not.

Sure am proud of you, as I am of your siblings, looking forward to following your adventures.

Love ya,
Dad

 
At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to Burkina Faso!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home